Anyone who has been on my table know that I am all about detoxifying and dry brushing for health, wellness, and beauty. Many people ask me about what I think is the best dry brush for optimal health. I believe that detoxifying your body is essential to maintaining optimal health and well-being as it can help rid your body of toxins that have built up over the years from things like poor diet, stress, environmental pollutants, and more.
SO read on to find out the best dry brush I have ever found.
Dry brushing is one of the most effective ways to detoxify your system as it helps remove dead skin cells and stimulates lymphatic flow to carry away cellular waste. Getting Lymphatic Drainage Massage is always great but who can afford to do it often enough to see lasting results? Not many of us.
But one of the biggest issues is what kind of dry brush is best for at home use? I do not recommend the one we use in house because it is best when used by a professional on a client lying down. But there is one dry brush that I personally use and absolutely LOVE to recommend to my clients. Plus it is ergonomically designed with a handle that gives you the perfect grip and leverage while brushing. So if you are looking for an easy, effective way to detoxify at home, I highly recommend the Surlees 2.0 Body Brush! You won’t regret it!
Here are a few of the highlights of this magical body brush.
- ✔️ Multi-Application – Shower scrubber for the body is the most effortless and most timeless option to scrub away dead skin, reduce cellulite and swelling, enhance blood circulation and lymphatic flow, and rejuvenate your body.
- ✔️ Ergonomics Features – This long handle has a slight curve, which offer a better bath experience for your back. Shower straight-handled brush may require more contorting than you’re comfortable with to reach behind you.
- ✔️ Oval Head – The measure of massage strength is the force exerted per unit area. When the long side of the oval is the same as the circle’s diameter, the oval’s scope will be much smaller. Therefore, Massage intensity will be greater.
- ✔️ Safe Material – Comfy denser nylon bristles can protect sensitive skin and deeply clean dirt from the skin surface, perfect for relaxing muscles and relieve stress. Especially the back where the hands are hard to reach. So, this is an ideal long-handle back brush for a shower!
- ✔️ Optimised and upgraded – This body scrubber own a US design patent (Registration No: US D972848S) and if you buy a knock-off elsewhere, you may be disappointed in the size and brush strength!
- ✔️ Cost Effective – it is more durable than other dry brushes and less expensive
- ✔️ Ergonomic Design – With its long handle and ergonomic grip design, this back brush makes it easier to reach your difficult body parts like shoulder blades and other hard-to-reach areas that require more attention while showering.
- ✔️ Multipurpose – This brush can be used for exfoliating, massage, and even as an effective tool in helping to reduce cellulite! Plus, it’s great for every day use all over your body but especially on those hard-to-reach areas like the back, buttocks, feet etc. Additionally, the Sage Strength Body Brush is perfect for